Whenever WSSB letterhead is used, it appears to the public that this is the official position of WSSB or a sanctioned and authorized function of the school. Therefore, the following procedure needs to be followed:
Letterhead stationery should only be stored with the administrative team and their clerical support staff. Any use of letterhead needs to follow procedure below:
- Use of letterhead must be authorized by the administrative team of WSSB.
- Aspects of daily written correspondence with authorization of clerical staff to use letterhead can be handled on a blanket approval from the individual with administrative oversight in said department.
- Use of letterhead taking a position or stance by WSSB, MUST be approved by the administrative team.
- Use of letterhead to request donations or support of programs at WSSB, must be approved by the administrative team.
- Use of letterhead in relationship to requests for grants must be approved by the administrative team.