Policy Approve By
Dr. Dean O. Stenehjem, Superintedent
Policy Date (original policy date)
Reviewed (date last reviewed but not changed)
Policy Prepared By
Dr. Dean O. Stenehjem, Superintendent
To provide direction for staff for bringing their children on campus.
- Children of staff should not be brought to work during parent's regularly scheduled work shift except as stated in #2 below. Performance of work duties will not allow for proper supervision of children by parents.
- The children of staff are welcome on campus during parent's scheduled work shift only when:
- serving as volunteers as set up in advance with the Coordinator of Volunteer Services;
- spending a career day at school with their parent; (This should not exceed more than one day per year and must be approved by supervisor.)
- attending an activity designated for staff and their families (i.e., Family Night Swim, Staff Picnic).
- Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by the superintendent.