To insure proper permission is obtained when Residential Students bring computers from home to use at WSSB.
Privately Owned Computer Equipment Acknowledgement Form
- Students who bring their own personal computer, computer equipment, or computer software from home, must obtain permission from the WSSB.
- Personal equipment and software will be furnished by the individual. All personal computers must have a current version of virus protection.
- Repair and maintenance of personal equipment will be the responsibility of the student or family.
- WSSB will be responsible for network support.
- Services provided by WSSB will be Internet access, printer access to Irwin, and a shortcut to a personal file folder on the student file server.
- Gaggle accounts are subject to WSSB review and deletion, at any time with or without notice.
- WSSB’s Network, and the messages transmitted and documents created on it, are the property of WSSB.
- WSSB will supervise the use of such property when in common areas. When the personal property is used in a student’s bedroom, random checks will be conducted by WSSB technology staff to ensure rules and regulations of computer use are followed.
- Systems may take up to one week to be scheduled for setup.
I have read and agree to comply with the information contained in the document:
Student Name (Please print clearly)
Parent or Guardians Name (Please print clearly)
Parent or Guardians Signature
Please send a copy to: Irwin Principal, Residential Supervisor and IT Department