Serving Children since 1886. Nationally Accredited



    Parent Links

Blindsided in WA - A new Facebook page for For families in the State of Washington raising children with visual impairments.
Blindsided In Wa Facebook Page

Child Introduction Book!
Parents - this is a great way to introduce your child to a new school, teacher, therapist!

Skyward Family Access

USDA Free/Reduced Form 2015-16 (pdf))

USDA Free/Reduced Form - Spanish (pdf) Free/Reduced Letter - Spanish (pdf)

USDA Public Notice (pdf)

USDA Income Guidelines (pdf)

USDA Summer Meals Program

Parent/Student Handbook (doc)


School Closures

Special Education Policy/Procedure (docx)

Customer and Citizen Complaint Process (Procedure)
Customer and Citizen Complaint FORM

Supplies List

Transportation Policy

Tactile Museum of Natural History

Washington State Office of the Education Ombudsman

WSSB Policy - Bullying

WSSB Policy - Use of Isolation and Restraint of Students with IEP and 504 Plans

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.