· Daily living skills - learn to prepare and eat some fun snacks and don’t forget setting the table and cleaning up afterward.
· Fun tactile art activities
· Learn some new songs and explore different musical instruments.
· Visit the school library to check out books and hear a story or perhaps visit the Sensory Safari.
· Swim or participate in other fun games.
· The enrichment program also offers an opportunity for parents to talk and share ideas with one another and a WSSB teacher.
This program is for elementary age students K through 5th grade who have visual impairments and their parent or guardian. The program will run from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm each Wednesday. You need not be present for the entire day, however each activity will be scheduled for a specific time period.
In case of inclement weather, please call the school or check the website.
No Enrichment Program on the following dates:
Winter Concert - Dec. 13
Track meet - May 16
Spring Concert - May 23
The last Wednesday Enrichment program of the school year will be May 29.
Back to WSSB Home Page